Pages

Calendar

October 2, 2009

While surfing around the internet, I stumbled upon Traveling Mama's site. I am absolutely in love with her style and beautiful photography!

One of the projects she's shared is a calendar and I was immediately drawn because 1. I wanted to do a calendar project for 2010, and 2. her project uses up scraps!

I'm always on the look-out for projects that will help me use up scraps because it breaks me up inside to throw anything away. I mean, come on people. You paid a pretty penny for that paper and you obviously bought it because it's beautiful. So why waste it?

Anyway, right now, I'm just working on putting the little squares on the pages. It's pretty time-consuming but rewarding. I think it's taking longer than necessary because I'm having a lot of trouble with colour-combinations. It's just not my forte!

So far, I have January, February and October. I'll have to think of some way to add the title and decorate them up when I'm done the other months but that'll come later.







I'm just really loving this project right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment