Pages

Paper Crafts Connection

November 6, 2009

This morning, I started off my mornings as I usually do (when I have a little extra time) going through my Google Reader to see what kind of inspiration I can start my day off with.

To my great surprise, I found out that I was a winner of a copy of Paper Crafting with Photos from Paper Crafts Connections.

What a fantastic way to start a morning? I mean, who doesn't love to win some free stuff every now and then?

I was super excited and I was checking my email day to see when they'd email me.

Turns out, they can't send their awesome prizes outside of the US, which is a bit of a bummer, but they gave me the option of getting a free 1-year subscription to Paper Crafts magazine!

I can't wait to get those. I really need to get my creative juices flowing again!

{Thank you sooooo much, PCC!}

No comments:

Post a Comment