Pages

Stampin' Up Update!

December 16, 2009

Occasionally, I'll post some Stampin' Up! news here, such as their promotions, for you to check out! So here's what I have for you:

Right now, they're having a 12 Days of Christmas sale.


For those of you who have a Big Shot, this deal is for you! They've got a whole bunch of dies and new vinyl sheet colours on sale.
Ends December 22nd so get on it!


Next up, Stampin' Up! now has Clear Mount Rubber Stamps!


This is a great solution for those of us who have small crafting areas with limited storage spaces. I'm really looking forward to this new product because I fall under that category! More stamps and no more dirty wooden blocks!
These will be available starting the new year in the 2010 Sale-A-Bration Brochure and the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog!


And the last items on my list tonight are the SAB and Occasions Mini catalogs.
You can check them out here (SAB) and here (Occasions Mini):

No comments:

Post a Comment