Pages

Pun Fun Cards

June 2, 2009

I figure while I'm waiting for my order to come in, I could share with you a couple cards I made with the Pun Fun set!

The first card I made was a birthday card for my mom. Just something simple with the little birdy on it. The PP isn't from SU!, it's Sara by Melissa Frances. (I'm still working on getting rid of my huuuuuuge stash from all those years of collecting pretty paper and not knowing what to do with it.)


The second card is a birthday card for my sister. (Sister, if you're reading this, you better look away now.)

.
.
.
.
.

Seriously, consider yourself warned!

.
.
.
.
.

You can't blame me for ruining your surprise anymore!

.
.
.
.
.


I had a bit of fun with hers. I played around a bit with some dimensionals to make it pop out more. But the thing I really like doing is putting things on the inside of my cards as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment