Pages

Special Project

August 4, 2009

I apologize for the lack of posts! But last week, I was secretly working on a special project. On Wednesday, I got this great idea and I was really driven to work on it, which got me really excited because that rarely happens. But of course, this great surge of creative energy has to come when I have the least amount of time to work on it. I'm nearing the end of my school term and exams are around the corner (... and the procrastinator award goes to ... me). But anyway, not important now.

I was secretly working on a present for Mr. Tsoi to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary (August 2)!

I found out after I was almost finished the project that the first anniversary is the paper anniversary, which was great news because I was making a book of 365 things I love about Mr. Tsoi.

I've never made a book before so I really had to improvise on this one. Here's how it ended up looking:





I'm so glad it held together, and I'm even more glad that Mr. Tsoi loved it. Happy anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute idea for a 1st anniversary gift.

    ReplyDelete