Pages

Corner Rounder

November 13, 2009

It gets a little lonely without someone to craft with sometimes. Luckily, I have my son who's always into whatever I'm doing.

I usually don't let him do too much on his own (with my stuff, that is). I let him help me adhere things, stamp on some scrap papers, but he's not allowed to do any cutting.

Then tonight as I was getting him to help put my punches away (oh yeah, he's allowed to help clean as well), he discovered my corner rounder. I showed him what it did and he decided to give it a try.



And then he was hooked. For the next 15 minutes or so, he punched corners off of my scrap paper, then got me to cut the rounded corners off so he could rinse and repeat.

It's a great way to get rid of scraps and keep a kid happy and occupied, in case anyone's wondering.


He said, "I love machines!" Now, if only I could get his father to see things the same way!

Ladies of the crafting world, I present to you my son - corner rounder extraordinaire. Happily leaving a trail of little triangles wherever he goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment