Pages

Home

November 25, 2009

I can't believe we're one month away from Christmas already! This past week I've been home from work and I've been using just about every waking moment to do something creative.

My sister recently asked me to make a card for her boss who just bought a house. I wasn't really sure what to do at first. All I knew was that it had to look nice and home-y.

I wanted to experiment with a new pack of paper I had gotten and I've been meaning to try making a longer card so this was a great opportunity.


This card ended up looking kind of like a sign. I kind of like it.

If it were mine to keep, I might leave it on my entrance table, or even on my piano. Hmmm.. maybe I will go and make myself one.

2 comments:

  1. I love your style! So clean and crisp! I'm sure your sister's boss will love this!

    ReplyDelete