Pages

Fresh Eyes

January 18, 2010

I was inspired by a template use in Paper Craft Magazine's recent call for submission.

When I first looked at the templates, I thought, Can I make something using those templates? And my answer was no. I had no clue what to do with those templates and what kind of cards could come out of them but I figured they weren't my style.

It's been a month since I clipped that template to my board, but when I sat down this morning and looked at it, I got some ideas. I was in need of baby cards and I thought it might be cute to cut some circles out again.

I love being able to come back to an idea I gave up on to find that there was something I missed the first time around.

1 comment:

  1. I seriosly love this card simple and fabulous, love the colors and I am saving to my clipboard for future boy card ideas Awesome!

    ReplyDelete