Pages

I Got The Call!

June 26, 2009

At the beginning of this month, I spotted a cute little desk wall system from Pottery Barn Kids named Cameron and fell in love with it. It would be perfect to keep all my new SU! stuff and a nice place to do all my work. I had to have it.

Check him out! Isn't he gorgeous?! But instead of a nice, clean white (which I would have liked), I'm getting him in the nice deep espresso (so inking accidents or anything of the sort won't ruin him).


After some begging and pleading, I finally got the green light from the man of the house.

They had to specially order it for me since they didn't have any in store so that meant I had to wait 10 days for it to come in. I really didn't want to wait but I also really wanted Cameron so I decided 10 days wasn't so bad.

But 10 days come and went and I still didn't get a call (what's up with the inconsistent customer service, PBK?!). I was kind of disappointed. Until today. Today the phone rang and it was PBK! My Cameron finally arrived!

I'm so excited! I spent the entire morning cleaning up his room and my dear husband (aka the man who has to suffer through all my crafting obsessions) is going to pick it up with me tonight! Wheeee! I can't wait to show him off to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment