Pages

You've Got Mail

June 5, 2009

I love mail more than ever now.

I've always loved mail. I check the mail every single day hoping to get something (does that sound greedy?). I think this all started back when I started getting letters in the mail. That was the most exciting thing ever.

Then, as my friends started traveling more, I got postcards in the mail. Even when I go on vacation, I send myself postcards! Really! I'm not crazy. I just want to have a memory of that trip for myself so one day, I can put all my memories together. I send Nathan postcards too so he'll have memories of our trips when he grows up.

Anyway, what was I talking about again? Oh, yes. I love mail.

It makes me sad when my mailbox is empty. Even if I get bills, I'm okay with that. But the best thing to get in the mail? A small package... which is what I got today!

Yay! Another stamp set (Cheep Talk) is here! And this time, I have to give a big thanks to Alison for sending me this set as a thank you for joining her team and for her super speedy mailing! Wheeee!

I love love love this set because of the cute little birdies. They're so... well, cute! I'm just a little bit intimidated by this set though, because unlike my problem yesterday (with having 'too little' images), this one has lots and lots of tiny images! So now I have to figure out which one goes with which block!


I don't know what to do! Oh wait, yes I do. I should go have lunch with my husband. We have a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment