Pages

Christmas Gift Tags

December 5, 2009

I got up bright and early to sign my son up for swimming lessons this morning, and instead of going back to bed (although I was really wanting to), I got started on making some Christmas things.


I've really put Christmas gifts and cards off this year. I'm not sure why.. I just wasn't motivated to get them done. But after seeing all sorts of Christmas cards floating around some craft sites, I was itching to get started. Especially after last night, when my friend invited me to help out with some youth girls in making Christmas cards.


So I got to work. I used a stamp I bought this past Black Friday. It was cheap, and large enough for a cute tag.


On the back, I used a SU! stamp set (A Holly Jolly Christmas, #111558) and I'll fill in the blanks later with a white gel pen.

These were quite fun (and easy) to make. I'm putting these on our Secret Santa gifts this year.

1 comment: