Pages

Re-Take

January 14, 2010

Ever since we got our new camera, I've been meaning to take new pictures of my cards for my Etsy shop. My pictures were a little dim, but since I work during the day, I've been coming home just after the sun sets.

So when I got a day off today, the first thing I wanted to do was get some pictures taken. Apparently, it's quite possibly to lose all your photography skills. And, it's also possible that your pictures will get worse and worse as you go. But I think it takes a certain amount of talent to achieve that feat.

Anyway, I managed to take a couple shots that I was happy with. I'm not one to Photoshop my pictures - I don't have that kind of time on my hands. Not to mention my lack of skills in general.

Here's the Before and After of some of the cards.


Things just look better with a bit of sunlight, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment