Pages

First Christmas Card of 2010

October 29, 2010

Christmas cards are my favourite type of cards to make.

I recently bought a whole stack of new Christmas stamps so naturally, I was very excited to get started on Christmas cards early this year.

To get some ideas flowing, I watched the entire playlist of KWerner's Holiday Card Series from last year. (I can't wait until this year's series starts!)

When I first started this card, I was going to base it on her card from Day 12. I loved how she had stamped snowflakes on only the bottom portion of the card base and added another layer on top.

But when I sat down to actually make the card, I wanted to make it even simpler. Why not just keep it a single layer but add dimension with some embossing? So that's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment