Pages

Magazines Up For Grabs

November 11, 2010

After packing away all of my magazines, idea books and catalogs, I found some extras.

If anyone would like them, I'd love for them to be adopted into a loving home. Here's what I have:


I found a box with about 6-7 of Stampin' Up!'s Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalogs. I have absolutely no clue what to do with them, but if someone else can use them and save them from being tossed into recycling, they're all yours!


For whatever reason, I received doubles of these magazines and catalogs from Stampin' Up!. Not sure if anyone would find the information useful, and the products may be out-dated but you can look through them for some inspiration.


And lastly, I have these 3 Paper Craft magazines.

Just leave a comment if you're interested. First come, first serve. I'd prefer not mailing, but if it has to be done you'll have to pay for all shipping costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment