Pages

So It Begins

May 22, 2009

Almost 2 weeks ago, I signed up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator (with the amazing Alison Solven as my upline!). My starter kit arrived at the beginning of this week! I could hardly wait to get into the box but my husband held it hostage until I got my assignments done.

Last night, I finally put together my very first SU! stamp set (Pun Fun). I thought it'd be challenging to put all the pieces together because I'm pretty particular about the way things look. I mean, I even had to sit there and decide which side of the block I wanted showing through the sticker! Who does that?!

Anyway, I finally aligned everything the way I wanted and here's what it looks like:



Not bad for my first time, eh? I thought it'd be a pain to assemble the stamps myself but it's totally not! I'd do it for you if you pay me! (Seriously. Someone's gotta fund my new hobby!) I can't wait to get my next set(s).. so now I'm off to peruse through the catalog! So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment