Pages

My First Order

June 1, 2009

Despite being really sick last night and having an incredibly high fever that left me almost immobile, I woke up at 3am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So what do I do? Log on to Stampin' Up of course because today's the day they release the Last Chance list and give us Demonstrators a sneak peek at some of the things in the new catalog!

Let me just say, I don't think I have ever been this organized about any other purchase in my life. I had it all meticulously done up in an Excel file so that when I got into the system, I could just click and go.

As the title suggests, this was my very first order so I was a little anxious but it turned out to be sooo simple. I can't wait for all my stuff to get here. I'll do another post then to share with you all the fun stuff I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment