Pages

Christmas Tags

October 21, 2010

Ever since my last Stampin' Up! order came in, I was meaning to make some Christmas tags. I know it's still a couple months away, but Christmas is going to be bittersweet for us this year. So I'm taking every opportunity to make it last longer than it possibly can, starting off with Christmas shopping and Christmas crafting!

Apparently, when it comes to projects like this, what I really need is a kick in the bum. Last year, I got my Christmas cards started early because I was helping out with my sister's Advent Conspiracy project.

This year, my friend called on me to help her make some gift tags. She will be using them to help the youth group at our church fundraise money so they can each fill a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child without emptying their own wallets too much.

Of course, since I told someone else I'd get it done, I had to get them done! So here's a couple ideas for you early birds out there.





No comments:

Post a Comment